Course is approved for licensing where required and CE with the following organizations American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC), Foundation of Accredited Learning (FAL), International Codes Council (ICC), American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI), American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH), Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification (IICRC), and the state of New York.
> We are here - after your training is completed - to help you with
remediation advice, laboratory testing, third-party oversight, and clearance
> Our large industry network, multi-faceted organization, and spirit of
business partnership means that we steer leads and business to our
> Our in-house staff offers an unequalled
learning experience plus discount programs and other benefits for
Comprehensive Certified Mold Remediation (CMR) course will teach you how to remediate mold contamination for both large and small projects. You will learn how to contain and clean mold-affected areas, as well as how to find the source of the problem and repair it.
This in-depth, Course will help you gain a thorough and in-depth knowledge of mold remediation including:
- Making a preliminary determination, calculating costs, and contracting labor.
- Determining the scope of the remediation project and developing a 5-step project plan.
- How to perform Project Documentation to track the environmental conditions before and after the remediation.
- Contaminant control and removal protocols along with contaminant prevention.
- Creating negative air pressure differentials using HEPA-filtered ventilation equipment.
- Removing contaminated porous/semi-porous materials and cleaning non-porous materials.
- Structural remediation and contamination prevention methods.
- Mold remediation protocol writing
When you finish the course and pass the final exam, you will be a Certified Mold Remediator or Supervisor if you register for 3 days of training (CMR) and possess the knowledge and skills needed to start a full or part-time business.
The course will also help prepare you for the Council-certified Indoor Microbial Remediator (CMR) certification exam sponsored by the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC), a non-profit independent certifying body.